Friday, March 2, 2007

Finally....an Update

Jaimie's House
Jaimie and Jackson

Last day of Skating

My Dad and Jackson


My family has been bugging me to post, but my life has been quite a zoo lately.....However, I thought I would quickly type something on here.
Last week-end we went to my friend Jaimie's house. She lives in the little hick town of Frontier ( in SW Saskatchewan). I have known her since high school, and she now works for the same company I do (yes, i will take the credit for recruiting her)!! It was good to get away and have a bit of a break. Jackson also had a good time there as Jaimie came with our family to Mexico in November and since then he is quite attached to her...
The week before that my Mum was away visiting my sister in California. My Dad was a bachelor for the week, and it was exhausting... ( but kind of cute at the same time). He was so pitiful, and I had to take care of him. Anyways, he did join my Mum in California the next week-end, and I got a bit of a break again!!!! I don't know what he will do if My Mum ever dies first (and I'm allowed to talk like this as I am in the funeral profession). He would have to remarry again and quickly!!!! Anyways, they had a good time visiting my sis and bro-in law, and of course seeing little baby Katy.
Well, that's about it for now. I am off to bed. I have had a crazy couple of weeks at work, and I am wiped....I need a vacation!!!! (Poor Poor Me).
P.S. Dad, do not GET MAD that I wrote that you were a tiny bit pitiful when Mum was away..... you do know that it's the truth!!! I still love you, but there will come a day when you have to pick out your own clothes!!!!!!!
Good Night,
-Lauren

No comments: