Thursday, December 28, 2006

Well...this is my first post on my NEW blog. My sister, Samantha, and her husband, Brad, are very into their blog. Therefore, I decided to make one. It probably won't be great, because I am not terribly great with computers....but hey, I got this far!!!!!!

Right now it is Christmas break and it it great to get time away from work. Only my parents are here in Moose Jaw though. My sister's are at their husbands families this year. Anyways, the photo of Jackson and I is actually from his third b-day party back on September 9th. I put this one on b/c it was the most recent one of him and I, as I usually am the one taking the picture!!!!

Anyways, I'm gonna go. I will post again when I have something interesting to say.
-Lauren

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll be the first one to post on your new blog! Congrats on getting it up... I am going to get Benji to show me this weekend, I hope, how to blog on our www.tittle.net website. He has been getting behind on the updates, so I think I'll need to take over! Looking forward to seeing both of you in January. And her green outfit you sent is SO adorable - Benji loves it too! Thanks!

Chris Perryman said...

Smashing photo's and good, funny....even hilarious content!!

Maybe I should consider my own blog - it would overshadow all of my daughter's blogs though.!!!

love, Dad
p.s. need an invite to dinner