Friday, December 29, 2006

A Few things....

Jackson's Spider Man P.J's






Miniature Santa!!!!






Christmas Presents!!!!


This post is to primarily answer my sister's two questions..... Firstly, my sis asked about Lu-Lu lemons. They are the greatest pants EVER. They are stretchy track like pants and they are all CANADIAN made. They are a rage in Canada right now. Expensive though, about $100.00 bucks a pair...but well worth the cash!!!! (I will post their website under my links).

Secondly, my list of one hundred things was just that, a list. Silly idea, I guess, but I actually stole it from Samantha's blog (my version being MUCH better than hers, of course)!!

My Mum & Jackson in Mexico

Anyways, lastly I just want to ask why it is only my family that are putting any feedback on my NEW blog...where are the rest of you???

Well, that's all for now. I posted a few Christmas pics of Jackson, just because he is so cute (he doesn't want to take off his new Spiderman jammies). I also put pictures of my Mum & Dad on here, b/c my Dad is desperate for me to do so.......
My Dad and Katy in Mexico

Cheers,
Lauren.

P.S. My Grandad DID love me best...my younger sister needs to acknowledge this. But denial is bliss, right Samantha????

7 comments:

Unknown said...

So are you going to have a pair of these pants for me when I arrive in a few weeks??

Lauren said...

Saskatoon is the only store in Saskatchewan that has them. Plus, I would NOT know what size you wear, and you are pretty fussy!
-Lauren

Unknown said...

No I'm not! Do they come in small, medium, large, or exact sizes? All my size 10 pants are big now... so prob size 8. I looked at the site - their are a TON of different pants. Which ones do you wear? Feel free to order them online and have them shipped to me. :)

Lauren said...

I were the "stills." The are the ones which fit the best. You could probably wear any kind....with your skinny legs.

Brad and Samantha said...

WHATEVER... NANNY loved me the best then.. mum even told me. Sorry Danielle i don't know where that leaves you. :)haha

Unknown said...

HI Lauren,
Nice blog. Jackson is so adorable!!! We need to get together soon, I want to see you before I leave!!!!!

Unknown said...

I haven't seen you on my new blog yet!! And you're slacking... not a single post yet this year! :)Make sure you add my blog to your list too. Or else I'll have to steal all your tea (copycat) when I arrive.