Saturday, January 6, 2007

Jackson is starting school!!!!

Our Home in Moose Jaw

Well, today Jackson, my Mum, and I went to see the new Montessori school here in Moose Jaw (well it's actually a Montessori classroom in a school). Anyways...the result? My sweet little boy will be starting pre-school next week. Montessori starts kids early...they can start at 2 and a half. It is Monday to Friday from 8:45am - 11:30am. It is a very structured school, and I think it will be good for Jackson as he desperately needs interaction with kids his own age. I have put the Canadian Montessori website under my links for anybody who wants to check out the Montessori philosophy. My mother was pretty excited about this as my older sister went to Montessori when she was Jackson's age...and of course she is now a genius!!!

In other news...I am starting work again next week. It's gonna take awhile to get back into the swing of things. I took down all my Christmas decorations today and that was a BIG job b/c I have quite a few!!! Well, this is turning into a boring post, so I am going to say goodbye for now...

-Lauren

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am coming to visit this weekend so remind Jackson how much he loves me!

Anonymous said...

hi lauren its natalie! i got to your blog from a link on danielles. i havent talked to you for so long! jackson is so old now! he looks adorable. my emails natalie541@hotmail.com so we should email each other once in a while! i dont think i have yours. anyway i hope you both are doing great and hopefully ill be able to come out to visit and see jackson!