Monday, January 15, 2007

Jackson Started School Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Board Outside of Classroom




Jackson's Own Little Space for
his Boots












Today was a big day because Jackson started Montessori School!!! He was very happy this morning getting dressed in his navy sweats and grey t-shirt. Firstly, b/c he LOVES wearing "cozy pants" (so he calls them), and secondly b/c he knew they were his school uniform, and he was all proud. However, I SHOULD have taken a picture at home when he was happy & excited.....When we got to school he got mad because he wanted to put on a Batman mask, and I apparently couldn't put it on correctly (I know, I know....my child is WAY too particular).

Jackson and His Teacher Yasmeen










Therefore, to make a LONG story short, the pictures that I took of Jackson's first day of school
didn't turn out as I had hoped. Nevertheless, (sigh) I am posting them anyways.....





GRUMPY PANTS!!!!!



Anyways, as soon as I get some happy & smiley pictures of Jackson at school...I will be sure to post them!!! Until then, these will have to suffice.

- Lauren

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I was browsing the Web and came accross your site. I am pretty new to blogging and everything but it seems pretty fun. Great blog. Well, keep on blogging!

rgds // techno Buzzz
techno-buzzz