Monday, January 15, 2007

I do have a Sweet Little Boy....

After reading my last post I wanted to be clear that Jackson is not always such a difficult little creature.....He is also very sweet as well. For example, tonight he was back to his silly, cute self. He cuddled with me on the couch, and it always melts my heart when he looks up at me and says (right out of the blue), "Mummy, I like you....." Anyways....that's all. I just wanted to put emphasis on the fact that I do have a very special little boy....

Jackson on the couch before bedtime tonight
Goodnight,

- Lauren.

1 comment:

cori said...

Hello hello!!!!! That pic of Jackson on the couch is ridicously cute, sigh. Must make you proud.
Nothing much new here, gave up trying to get a hold of you as it is too hard. Glad to hear that you guys had a good christmas and vacation.
Sorry to hear about Marty's grandma, hope your doing ok.
You should check out my blog, its better than yours. Ok ok im just trying to provoke you but still, check it out.
myspace.com/corihrabia

Toodles for now.